Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How iPhone app can help you to promote your business

Hi, my name is Mark and I’m just a simple American businessman. I want to tell you how iPhone app can help you to promote your business. I did it. Why don’t you do it too?

If you are still thinking about having your own business I tell you that it’s a wonderful thing. You can do what you really want but not what your boss wants.

But one thing is to make business and the other is to make it successful. If you do something – you should do it well.

The XXI century is the time of Internet, so if you need a good promotion – go there. Today it’s the best choice of promoting your business.

There are many opportunities of it, but I want to tell about one – which is not so popular today but which will be very popular and successful soon. It’s creating an iPhone app. Simply, easy-to-use and effectively. I didn’t know anything about it, but I wanted to find something that makes me successful, something new. And I found it.

There are many web services that can make an iPhone app for you and your business. You can choose one of them (as for me I choose Snappii), they will do their job and you will take an app and use it in your business. It’s very easy.

You want to know how to do it. I will tell you.

1. Go to snappii.com

2. Fill in your content

3. Submit it using your Apple developer account.

4. When Apple will submit your app you can start a promotion:

- Place a link to your app on your website;

- Send an email to your customers urging them to download your app;

- Write a white paper announcing your iPhone app and place it to sites that accept white papers;

- Talk about your app in social media (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).

So if you want to be successful, if you like your business and want to promote it – add an iPhone app to the list of your promotion. You won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment