Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
Let's take sport for instance. There is a great majority of mobile apps devoted to popular kinds of sport like football,hockey,rugby etc. These sports have enormous number of fans all over the world. Every club has its admirers who would like to be keeping updated using their smartphones. Installing an app like Portland Pirates Sport Club app made with Snappii functionality (the pic to the left shows a screenshot from Appstore) will give the fans of this hockey club all the necessary info and options they need such as match schedule, latest news, scores, booking tickets, the ability to share points of view, take vivid moments of games and email pictures to their friends at once. It is convenient, isn't it?
Not interested in sport? Never mind! There are many music bands, organizations, places of interest, outstanding people and for all of them you can create a mobile app. It can be devoted even to a particular event like coming Olympic games in London etc. For sure you app will become a nice-to-have thing as the interest to mentioned above fields of life never expires, people will always need them and look for them. It's the high time to start,make a mobile app which seems useful for you,submit it using cost-effective service like Snappii and generate prospects' interest to it. Even doing nice and pleasant activity can bring profit.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Using QR code coupons is cheaper than printing out usual coupons, besides it will eliminate the usage of paper and save our forests.
It seems to be amazing and no doubt will attract new clients both children and adults as it is one more thing people can do with their smartphones and they are hot today.
Having a mobile app with the ability to scan and count the number of QR code coupon scans is becoming a great tool in promoting products and services. On Snappii site you will be able to create a mobile app with implemented QR code scanner and coupons. The content of coupons can be simply modified according to your business offers and sales. The role of QR codes and coupons themselves is growing all the time and really crucial. Don't lose time,go to our site to make a mobile app and find out more about QR code coupons usage and profit.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Let's drop some light on the history of this cosmopolitan center. Newark was originally founded in 1666 by Connecticut Puritans. The city saw tremendous industrial and population growth during the 19th century and early 20th century. The city has experienced some revitalization during the 1990s and early 21st century.
Currently it is a huge city attracting many tourists every year. There are a lot of different places of interest which are worth sightseeing like Hunterdon Museum of Art,Branch Brook Park, New Jersey Perfoming Arts Center, Great Falls, Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart and etc. Everyone will find here a place to have a rest according to his taste and character. It is not difficult to get lost in enormous city and miss the chance to see the most worthy places without city guide. Having this app will enable you to find everything you need to remember these moments for all your life, just plan the route you want to follow. It will show you the nearest locations to stay,to eat and to visit, keep you always updated with recent news and weather forecasts and give you the opportunity to share new pleasant experience with your friends via social channels like Facebook and Twitter. The functionality of this app includes also taking pictures which you can then email immediately. App forum will help you interact with other users of the app, ask and answer questions and etc.
Newark City Guide app can be downloaded from the Appstore and works on iPhone,iPad and iPod touch. Install this app on your device and simplify your staying in Newark, without wasting time on unnecessary things.Just enjoy it!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Replacing lost customers is time and money consuming. Keep them in inexpensive and highly rewarded way which will result not only in terms of your bottom line but in the quality of relationships you will get.
Today is St.Valentine's Day. I wish all of you to tenderly keep relations you are into or if you don't have any, find the one with whom you can share all your love and care.
You can send your greetings to your clients on the occasion of this kind and lovely holiday. Your individual attention will make them feel that they are really appreciated. By means of this your business will only win.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
2.Put a QR code on a vehicle to enable clients to get a spec sheet. It will show them details they can easily forget like car mileage, price, production date and etc.
3. Place QR codes in your newspaper/magazines ads or somewhere on your site to raise prospects' curiosity and provide them with more details about your business at once.
4. A QR code on your business card and/or badge will allow people to scan and easily get your contact info and save it into their phone contact list with one touch. That is really convenient,isn't it?
5. Redirect prospects to your social media pages to get more Facebook and Twitter fans.
This list can be continued for sure with more specific and extravagant ideas, still using at least these 5 ways will greatly help you in promoting your car sales.
Now you have a good opportunity to implement QR codes into your mobile apps using Snappii functionality.
Creating your own app with QR code images and QR code scanner will kill two birds with one stone. A mobile app itself will contain plenty of information for your prospects and clients and QR codes will make it even more functional and help you expand your business by attracting more and more car admirers.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Here is the QR code scanner which impresses by its effectiveness and simplicity in use. Just download this app for your iPhones and iPads, point your smartphone camera at the QR code you want to be scanned and in some moments the result will be seen on the screen of your device. You may be redirected to particular websites, get some contact info (email, phone #, address and etc.), see business locations on a map, schedule events and many more. Most of different types of data can be encrypted in QR codes (their possibilities are almost unlimited) and this scanner will help you decode them all. There is also an opportunity to share the codes you scan with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Monday, February 6, 2012
According to comScore, 20.1 million mobile phone owners in the U.S. used their devices to scan a QR code in the three-month average period ending October 2011. In the big scheme of things, this isn’t a large number. However, the number of people using QR codes is expected to grow.
QR codes are a new and exciting way to gain more business from your customers and prospects. Here are 10 hints how you can use QR codes in marketing your restaurants,cafes, pubs etc.
1. Place a QR code on a business card. It will keep the space clean, instead of overloading it with info.
2. Put a QR code image on a front door of your store or restaurant, or whatever that will lead customers to your online store. Website, where they can buy from you, or make an order, etc.
3. Insert a QR code on a place mat, while your customers are waiting for the order, they can scan the code and either go to your website, or Facebook page, or follow you on Twitter. Or maybe fill out a form with their feedback.
4. Use QR codes to code specials, discounts and giveaways. These codes can be placed in advertisements, or all over your restaurant (bar, hair salon, gas station, etc)
5. Create a 100 T-shirts with your QR code on it, and let interns walk in them. Code different messages in the QR codes, so that people could see more from you.
6. QR codes can also give tips and advice. Let your customers and prospects scan the code that will show them a How to tip labeled with your brand, and they will share the tip with their friends.
7. Make a QR code dial a predetermined number to order your pizza for example. Instead of dialing the number, customers will only need to scan the code.
8. Build your email subscriber list. Use your QR code to send people to your email signup. Just make sure you give people a compelling reason to subscribe to your list...otherwise you will have just wasted their time. Not the best way to engage your audience.
9. Use QR codes to get Likes and Follows. You can create mobile-friendly landing pages with Facebook like buttons or lead them to your Twitter page for a quick follow.
10. Labeling. Put QR codes on bottles of wine or other products to provide the clients with more information about certain orders. The opportunity to get some knowledge will attract customers’ attention and engage them.
You can decide which suggestions will work for you and start making your app even without programming skills using Snappii technology right now. All of the listed opportunities are easy to implement in your app with the help of WYSIWYG editor. Friendly user interface will help you create your mobile app in minutes. While your competitors are still thinking what QR code is you can take advantages of them and let your business flourish.
Friday, February 3, 2012
Creating QR codes will not take much time. Just fill out the form with required information and after Save button is pressed your QR code image will appear. You can change the size of an image depicting QR code. In a drop-down menu the following types of QR codes are available:
Taking into consideration the titles of types you can draw a conclusion what each of them is meant for and what will appear on your screen after a particular QR code is scanned. Geo location type of QR code,for instance, will redirect you to a map showing the locations, the coordinates of those you inputted when creating the QR code.
The opportunity of making QR code coupons will attract attention of most small businesses and not only, especially the ones who work closely with their customers and have special and seasonal deals and offers like department stores, supermarkets and etc. Now using QR code coupons you can make it possible for clients to get discounts by scanning QR code you will keep under "Lock and Key" and allow to scan only after a purchase is made. You will control the number of scans customers must make to get something due to the option of QR code scan count you can specify in settings. The main point is that in order to scan QR code clients will need to download your app from Apple Appstore as the other QR code scanners can actually scan the given QR code image but won't count the number of scans allowing to get the "Special". It will speed and simplify the process of servicing and keep your clients engaged as they find scanning to be funny and pleasant stuff. In any case your business will win using up-to-date technology, it will help you stand out of the crowd of similar competing services.
Go to Snappii site and check out the advantages of making QR codes and implementing them into your mobile apps.