In her article on Mobile App Development: The Cost Factor, Prita Viswanathan, offers several good points about the successes and challenges of Mobile App Development.Another important article Ms. Viswanathan wrote that I've included points from is Do You Need to Develop a Mobile App for Your Business?.
- It usually takes a team of people to develop one app
- You need to about the functionalities you want you app to include.
- It would be wise to think about the quality of your app.
- Developing an app for your business adds value to your overall marketing strategy
- Mobile apps need to be updated constantly to pull in more and more customers
- Work with a platform that can provide you will full cross-platform formatting
- More complex apps cost you much more.
- Hiring an app developer is an expensive proposition. You will be billed by the hour.
- DIY app development software not only can be expensive, but you need a functioning knowledge of app development.
- App Development charges can run as high as $50,000 and above.
- Developers will charge by the hour for every change and update you continuously make.
- With a developer, cross-platform formatting will cost you extra money, time and effort.